On the wall (right side): the Coronation of the Virgin by Giambattista Cima da Conegliano (some attribute it to his follower Giovanni da Udine).
Above, monument to Nicola Orsini, Count of Pitigliano (1509), defender of Padua against the Cambrai League. The two Virtues are by Tullio Lombardo. The equestrian statue, in gilded wood, is by an unknown hand.
On the end wall of the transept: grandiose Gothic style window with fine coloured glass. Perhaps the most beautiful product of the Murano glass furnaces, almost certainly carried out by the great glass master Gian’Antonio Licinio da Lodi. The cartoons for the St. Paul and for the upper part are attributed to Bartolomeo Vivarini, those for the Virgin, St. John the Baptist and St. Peter to Cima da Conegliano, and those for the lower part to Gerolamo Mocetto.
From the top to the bottom there are six rows on which culminates the Eternal blesser and from the right to the left, in the 1st row, you can see the Annunciation to the sides and in the centre David and Isaiah. In the 2nd row:St. Paul, the Virgin and Child, St. John the Baptist and St. Peter. In the 3rd row, in the quatrefoils: the four Evangelist of the symbols, the eagle (John), the lion (Mark), the bull (Luke), the angel (Matthew). In the 4th row: the Doctors of the Church: Ambrose, Gregory, Jerome and Augustine. In the 5th row: half-length figures of Dominican saints, Vincenzo Ferreri, Dominic, Peter the Martyr and Thomas Aquinas. In the 6th row full-length figures of the four warrior saints: Teodoro (with Mocetto’s signature), John and Paul, George.
Beneath the window is the monument to Dionigi Naldi da Brisighella († 1510) captain of the Venetian army against the allies of Cambrai. The statue is by Lorenzo Bregno. On either side, Renaissance altars, on the right hand of which a painting of St. Antonio Pierozzi by Lorenzo Lotto, was commissioned to carry out this work in 1542 by the friars. On the other altar, Christ between the saints Peter and Andrew by Rocco Marconi, a follower of Giovanni Bellini. In the centre, under the window, the chair of the doge (lathe 17th century).